the center of your entertainment world
The ACT 4 represents a revolution in 3D-audio home cinema processors. Designed to be the heart of a modern UHD home theater, the ACT 4 combines ultimate audio performance, control flexibility, and the absolute latest immersive sound technologies. With 20 channels of immersive audio the ACT 4 meshes the celebrated engineering of Acurus with the power of advanced cinema technology–all in perfect harmony.
The ACT 4 also sets a new standard for ease of installation and use. An intuitive, full-color, touch-sensitive front panel display simplifies setup and operation. Controllable via 3rd-party systems, the ACT 4 also offers web setup and control which enables operation of an ACT 4 theater from anywhere within the home via mobile device. The ACT 4 has both balanced and unbalanced outputs which allow for flexibility in any application.
The ACT 4 supports Acurus’ own room correction technology, ASPEQT, a four-microphone acoustic optimization system which is incredibly simple to use, yet powerful enough for the most challenging cinema environments. An ACT 4 cinema tuned by ASPEQT defines the pinnacle in home entertainment. An ACT 4 processor features 15 main outputs and 1 subwoofer output for native decoding and rendering of immersive audio streams with 4 additional subwoofer outputs for larger speaker layouts such as 9.5.6 or 9.7.4
• Support for fully decoding and upmixing to the largest speaker layouts.
• Simplified setup via front panel or mobile device saves installation and setup time.
• Intelligent Auto Mode optimally fills all loudspeakers for any source format.
• Extensive layout support for handling a wide variety of listening situations.
• Proprietary system architecture delivers state-of-the-art immersive technology with an absolute devotion to sound purity and expression.
• HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready)
• natively decodes Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
• mobile control app
• 3rd party control drivers: Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, Savant, URC
• fully upgradeable
• made in the USA